Welcome to episode 8 of the Job Insanity Podcast, the podcast where I am interviewing people who have escaped the insanity of a job to create freedom of time and money in their lives.
Today I am speaking to Cedric Waldburger. Cedric as Swiss engineer turned entrepreneur and startup investor with interests in over 14 companies worldwide.
In the last 2 years he managed this portfolio of companies while:
- not having a permanent place to live
- Traveling constantly doing more than 100 flights a year
- Having circled the globe more than 11 times.
- staying in 1 location for an average of 3,7 days only
- while living out of a carry on luggage ONLY
- AND only owning 44 physical items all BLACK in colour.
In this interview he will explain WHY he does what he does and HOW you can start yourself to declutter your life. He calls himself an essentialist, only owning the things needed to live the life he wants to live.
Meet Cedric Waldburger an Essentialist in
- and execution